Products and Services
AdvisersWe are actively recruiting for Advisers across the UK. About you: Part or fully Diploma qualified With or without an existing client bank (we can help with transition planning) Experienced in mortgage planning and placement, General Insurance and or full financial planning. (We also consider applications for part-qualified professionals who...
Contact UsContact Us For all Enquiries and Services Edward Bond Advisers share and adhere to our company standards, training, compliance requirements and our client promise. We aim to be one of the leaders in our field and welcome feedback on our services and advisers to help us improve. Client Enquiries 0345...
Edward Bond is a UK advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. We believe in face to face service and have a large team of Advisers spread across the UK. Wherever you are, we will look to provide a local Adviser.
Edward Bond will always put your interests first.
- Always try to be helpful, clear, easy to deal with, courteous and prompt.
- Get to know you and your aims. Before any recommendations, your Edward Bond Adviser will carry out a thorough fact find to ensure that any advice provided and solutions proposed are tailored to your needs and goals.
- Do everything possible to ensure that all our clients receive high quality financial advice, and where suited, the most appropriate products to meet their specific needs.
- Explain all charges and fees. In line with the requirements of our regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, we will provide full illustrations and disclosure prior to any product implementation.
- Arrange regular review meetings. Our review meetings aim to ensure that any changes in clients’ circumstances, aims and any changes in the marketplace, such as new products and funds can be taken into account on an ongoing basis.
- Protect your data and only use it to provide our services. We do not and will not sell any client data to any other company or third party.
- Ask our clients to give us feedback on our services to help us improve what we do. Generally, we provide easy to complete online surveys, sent via email links. If you would like to comment on our services, or this web site, please complete the following questionnaire